As the school year begins, many of us refocus on the challenges facing us.  Often people are unsure what to do if the challenges they are facing are of an emotional nature.  For others, coping with social interactions can be overwhelming, and they are often unsure how to resolve relationship problems.  Parents can find managing their children’s reaction to school and their resistance to the added structure very stressful.  Oftentimes we feel stuck and don’t know what to do.  Well, you don’t have to face this alone.   Mental health professionals are trained to assist others.  Our staff has helped many people figure out how to cope with or overcome problems.   On average our clinicians average over 26 years of experience.  We are knowledgeable, caring, and professional.  We offer treatment in a friendly, relaxed environment in which you will feel welcomed.  

          Our initial focus is on understanding your concerns and how they have led you to seek psychotherapy.  From there, we work with you to develop a plan to accomplish your goals.  Making the step to seek help can be challenging, but the fear of the unknown is worse than the reality.  We will ask you questions to get to know you better.  Once you start psychotherapy you will likely see that you can begin working toward your goals and have the support of a skilled professional.  Therapy is a process.  It requires time and effort on your part, but like most things in life, the more you invest in therapy the greater the benefit you will receive.

           We hope that you will consider coming to Atlantic Psychological Practice and see why so many people have trusted us for some many years. 

Websites That May Be of Interest:

 Facing Challenges

By Mark R. Todd, Ph.D., Director

Atlantic Psychological Practice, P.A.        540 Riverside Drive, Suite 16        Salisbury, MD 21801        (410) 543-8291


<span id="siteseal"><script async type="text/javascript" src=""></script></span>